still can't get samsumg behold 2 ota update!

Last Updated:

1. mo8145

mo8145 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey I have an unlocked samsung behold 2 on stock firmware/rom never been rooted. However, im currently using it with the att service. I have a activated prepaid tmobile sim card that i have been trying to use to get the behld update but I've had no luck. I've tried the force update posted in this thread but it did not work for me. I've also called tmobile and samsung and all they could tell me was that updates are sent out Monday nights so ive had my phone on with more than fifty percent battery and tmobile sim in every monday night. I really need this update can anyone help?

Advertisement
  2. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

3. mo8145

what do you mean flash my phone? And is there any other way to get the update?

4. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

well you can always ask them for a new phone, after troubleshootng and it wouldnt get the update they sent me a new phone, came next day

5. mo8145

Haha dreah thanks for the advice, but theyd be pretty mad if I asked them for a new phone now that im on att

6. bleufox99

bleufox99 Well-Known Member

using a program called odin to "flash" a new image to the phone memory just follow the post above and it will take you less then ten minutes to update your phone manually

*blank* my internet was being dumb and posted twice oops

7. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

lol..missed that

8. metalurch

metalurch New Member

hello I am trying to do this update also I cannot get the computer to recognize the phone in download mode.
    how do you set up the sdb drivers

9. Laron225

Laron225 Active Member

There's another forum on here that tells you how to do this. I couldn't get mine to work either but I finally got it. I switched it to the original home app I think that did it. But it finally connected and I got the update.

10. nguyenmd

nguyenmd Active Member

can someone explain what updates are we talking here. I am currently on 1.5 version. Thanks.:confused:

11. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

They are talking about the ota bug fix from a few months back. Nothing more nothing less. It has nothing to do with the android os it is still 1.5. Just was supposed to fix bugs...key word being "supposed" to fix them.