• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still can't install Angry Birds FULL on HTC Desire 2.2

paulshill

Lurker
Apr 15, 2010
Can anyone help me please, I've downloaded the FULL version of Angry Birds loads of times today via Getjar and recently on the Android Market but keep getting the same messag 'Application not Installed' with the Getjar version and 'Installation of Angry Birds unsuccesful' with the Market version.
I've just unmounted the SD card and copied all the files to a new 8GB card and then put that in but still won't install. My handset is unbranded/unlocked. My wifes is exactly the same but that installed 1st time no problem....help I'm jealous as my wife is up to level 21 already

GOT IT !! Thanks for that. Yes the Unmounting SD card......Install Angry Birds........Mount SD card worked. I had tried unmounting the card then putting a new one in but that obviously remounts after booting up. So it does need to be unmounted to install correctly.
Thanks for that......a HUGE relief :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones