1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Still can't install Angry Birds FULL on HTC Desire 2.2

Last Updated:

1. paulshill

paulshill Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone help me please, I've downloaded the FULL version of Angry Birds loads of times today via Getjar and recently on the Android Market but keep getting the same messag 'Application not Installed' with the Getjar version and 'Installation of Angry Birds unsuccesful' with the Market version.
    I've just unmounted the SD card and copied all the files to a new 8GB card and then put that in but still won't install. My handset is unbranded/unlocked. My wifes is exactly the same but that installed 1st time no problem....help I'm jealous as my wife is up to level 21 already

Advertisement
  2. diS

diS Well-Known Member

Try this:

Go to settings -> applications.
    Then search for the market and clear it's cache and data.

Then try to install the market version again.

3. jeramie

jeramie Member

Try removing your SD card and then installing. That worked for me. I then put my SD card back in after it was installed. There must be a file on my SD card that causes it to stop installing.

4. paulshill

paulshill Member This Topic's Starter

GOT IT !! Thanks for that. Yes the Unmounting SD card......Install Angry Birds........Mount SD card worked. I had tried unmounting the card then putting a new one in but that obviously remounts after booting up. So it does need to be unmounted to install correctly.
    Thanks for that......a HUGE relief :D

5. imager01

imager01 Member

Thanks for the tip...I was having the same problem on my moto droid and this worked. now I am in Angry Birds heaven!!

6. Jacobsdad

Jacobsdad Member

Thank you Jeramie! Rio is really addicting.

7. castielttw

castielttw New Member

I got a THRiVE tablet and I don't have an SD Card in it yet and I can't get Angry Birds to install or Pocket Frogs. I've cleared tha data and stuff and they still give me problems. The Angry Birds Seasons worked fine though. Help?