Still Confident Bravo is coming to Verizon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

I thought that was kind of random.
  2. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

quick question. does anyone know if the bravo/incredible/passion/ any other android phone coming out soon will have the speech-to-text feature like the N1? i think that is a really cool idea. will this feature become a norm, or is it going to be a rarity outside of the N1?
  3. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

I will be a norm feature of android 2.1
  4. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

*cricket, cricket* *cough*

what?? LOL
  5. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Never mind. Just proves how I don't know my blackberries. That is the optical mouse he was talking about.
  6. Nigelahmad

oooh lol
  7. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

+1 Great point.
  8. lrossnm

lrossnm Well-Known Member

Newsradio....

Good to see you back. Keeping my fingers crossed that your prediction comes to fruition and it pops up on Verizon. No other carrier works well in New Mexico.
  9. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

10. Nigelahmad

oh yea i saw those articles.But the name thing has been so confusing i just dont know what to believe!
  11. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Passion = U.S. Bravo

Incredible = Passion

This is how it seems.
  12. Nigelahmad

im starting to believe there is more than one phone. the phone in your picture and the phone with the red tracking ball look a lil different..
  13. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Are you thinking of the legend?
  14. Nigelahmad

15. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Hm. Everything I have just learned has gone-down-the-drain. Wonderful.
    So many more questions. Newsradio, care to clear things up.
  16. Nigelahmad

i think the one i just posted has the name on the pic..lol
    idk. they could be redesigned or rendered or something ...i think im just tripping now
  17. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

?
  18. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

I would say Passion and Bravo are no longer in play for the US. What we could be seeing is the Dragon turning into the Incredible.
  19. Nigelahmad

lol oh i forgot about the dragon..

ruben i was saying in the picture i posted the name "bravo" is in the corner
    the other picture sayss nothing
  20. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

i hadnt looked at the roadmap for so long ya your pic actally looks more like the buzz then the bravo
  21. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

maybe but i thought the dragon was going to sprint which is now the supersonic?
    HTC 'Supersonic' to ring in WiMAX on Sprint, Android-style -- Engadget

so many names i could spend days trying to figure them all out and i dont think i have enough hair on my head to continue to pull out
  22. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

The Dragon has been rumored for different carriers so much I dont think the name is really in play anymore. It should have already been confirmed for a carrier by now. Hence I think its become something else. Maybe the supersonic, maybe the incredible. You can google the name for both Verizon and Sprint and get results.
  23. Nigelahmad

i think the dragon was a rumored name because of the snapdragon processor. It would have only been the 2nd one out.
  24. davewoodson

davewoodson Well-Known Member

I am have decided that I will keep my inept storm for a while longer. While VZW will play ball with me on the NE2. I am not going to Droid, doubt that I will do the N1. I am done till at least July.
  25. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

What is the dragon?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.