• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still did not get the OTA anyone else?

I'm getting a chuckle out of one situation I've seen posted here and at another forum (www.droid-eris.com): two people in the same house with the same Eris stock 1.5.. one got the OTA and the other is waiting and jealous/angry. :D

My DH has an EnV3 as he doesnt want to pay for a data plan (and thanks to other non-Android forums we were able to get it the day before the ridiculous 9.99 mandatory data plan on almost every decent phone went into effect). BUT if we had that situation, I would guarantee you his phone would get the update before mine. And it would piss me off because I am the tech-ho of the family :D

Upvote 0
San Diego, still no OTA :( I've been good about waiting so far, but now that I'm seeing all these people talk about how snappy their phone is once they finally got the OTA, I'm sooo impatient! I'm friggin' dreaming that I wake up and my phone is beeping, waiting for me to update. Only to really wake up and it's just the same ol' screen :( Pretty sad I know...

and I dont want to manually do it. I'm weird; I want the "official" OTA. I get poor signal at my house so I even have wifi and 3G on..just in case.

dude i know how you feel. glad to see im not alone lol :p

BTW no OTA yet :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones