Still going strong at CnetGeneral

Last Updated:

1. AGWednesday

AGWednesday Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Top 5 Blog - CNET

Sorry I couldn't find a more direct link, but the HTC Incredible just bested almost every other Android phone, even those that came out more recently. To be fair, viewer interest is one factor, but it still beats the Droid X and ties the Evo 4G in CNet's editor's reviews.

Advertisement
    andreezy likes this.
  2. NAYo2002

NAYo2002 Well-Known Member

3. exmobR

exmobR Active Member

interesting video indeed

4. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

After trying the Droid X for a good hour and owning a Fascinate for 3 weeks. The Incredible is a better phone IMO then both of them.
    The only thing I wish I had was the Fascinate screen .. It is a thing of beauty but that phone has so many flaws

5. AGWednesday

AGWednesday Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What was wrong with the Droid X and Fascinate? Was it the skins they used, or was there more to it?

6. Bundy

Bundy Well-Known Member

I haven't played with a Fascinate, but the Moto X didn't impress me that much. The big screen is nice, but would take some getting used to, but it is pretty laggy compared to the Inc. I guess that would be on MotoBlur more than anything, but you just can't beat Sense IMO.

7. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

The Moto X was just too big for me I didn't like the form factor or the buttons. I'd take the X over the Fascinate.

It wasn't the UI as I ran ADW on the Fascinate and still disliked it, the call quality was very very poor, the Battery life was pathetic even compared to the Incredible when not rooted, the side unlock button was lame, GPS rarelly worked for me, Text messages were delayed . I even exchanged it for another Fascinate and had the same problem. It also seemed to be much slower then my incredible , I never did a lag fix or rooted it because I knew pretty quickly I wasn't going to keep it. The screen is awesome on the Fascinate it's the only thing I miss about it, it was just soo soooooo nice