• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still going strong at Cnet

After trying the Droid X for a good hour and owning a Fascinate for 3 weeks. The Incredible is a better phone IMO then both of them.
The only thing I wish I had was the Fascinate screen .. It is a thing of beauty but that phone has so many flaws

What was wrong with the Droid X and Fascinate? Was it the skins they used, or was there more to it?

Upvote 0
The Moto X was just too big for me I didn't like the form factor or the buttons. I'd take the X over the Fascinate.

It wasn't the UI as I ran ADW on the Fascinate and still disliked it, the call quality was very very poor, the Battery life was pathetic even compared to the Incredible when not rooted, the side unlock button was lame, GPS rarelly worked for me, Text messages were delayed . I even exchanged it for another Fascinate and had the same problem. It also seemed to be much slower then my incredible , I never did a lag fix or rooted it because I knew pretty quickly I wasn't going to keep it. The screen is awesome on the Fascinate it's the only thing I miss about it, it was just soo soooooo nice

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones