• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still having power/battery problems

parlayguy

Jun 8, 2010
My Droid Incredible is using power quickly. Some days it lasts all day, but some its out of juice by noon. I can't figure out what is using all of the power. The stock battery tool doesn't seem to give me a clear view what what is using the power.

Are there other tools which tell you all of the apps/tasks/programs running and how much power its using?

I download the ATK (Advanced Task Killer) and it lists lots of apps to kill. I don't know if this means they are currently running. Also, it doesn't show how much power they are using.

BTW, My current Up Time = 19:10:11 and my Awake time = 4:22:31. My phone died yesterday afternoon (about 24 hours ago).

So I do spend a lot of time using the internet. Surfing through the browser and using other apps like stock reports and facebook. I also use AIM.

Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones