Still no case for Dinc w. Extended Battery?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As popular as the phone is, and as necessary as the extended battery is, I'm amazed no one has come out with a case that holds the phone and the Verizon 2150 extended battery.

Advertisement
  2. mauiblue

mauiblue Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm just as amazed. One of the top selling android phones and no vendors have a case to accomodate the Incredible with the HTC/Verizon 2150 battery. The Verizon wireless online store had these batteries on sale for 30 percent off the other day. I couldn't pass up the deal and got me a second extended battery. Yes, I use my phone like crazy and I have most options that eats up the battery turned on. I have Advanced Task Manager that kills running apps periodically. I would be nice to have a functional case that would protect my Incredible and extended battery combo. Hoping that this will happen soon.

3. dspcap

dspcap Well-Known Member

Where have you seen that this is one of the top selling android phones? From what I have heard, due to Verizon's inability to fill orders, demand for accessories has been low.

The way I see it, we are getting screwed because HTC can't produce the phones for Verizon to sell.