still no love from seidio, i need a naked holster!!!!!General

1. yamamonster600

yamamonster600 Well-Known Member

has anyone found a alternative, I have tried a leather holster but like the clip in holster better. i am currently using the Verizon case and holster, just hate the extra bulk of the case. hate buying a good looking phone then putting some cheap looking plastic on it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

I used to keep all my phones in holsters like that. I haven't seen them in a long time. Now it's usually a full case, covering everything, with a clip on the back.

I don't like the lack of rain gutters on cars either. It's 2013 - we have to go with the times.
  3. speede541

speede541 Well-Known Member

4. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm with ya brother. I've had the naked spring clip holster for every smart phone I've had. I'm *extremely* disappointed with Seidio.
  5. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

HI yamamonster600,

We'll send your request for a spring-clip holster to our product team!
  6. yamamonster600

yamamonster600 Well-Known Member

just chatted with a rep on the seidio website and they told me they will not be making anything for the Droid Maxx.
    speede541 and BenjaminH like this.
  7. anthonyxtmaxx

anthonyxtmaxx Member

Just got in the mail today the seido dilex holster for the galaxy s4 and it's a perfect fit. Well perfect when I use my OEM case from the Verizon combo. I tried using it with the bumper case on but its a bit to snug! There is a little bit of play when I go with no case.... But the thinner the case the better the fit.