still on v8, need help with updates.

Last Updated:

1. Madtekccg

Madtekccg New Member This Topic's Starter

Well i have been lurking here for a while so i suppose its time to introduce myself. So...HI ALL!

Okay, down to business. I have followed most of everyone's info on this site and have been able to 1. Root my phone(although i did it the hard way ;-) , 2. Install Velocity, all the way to 0.3 now. 3. OC the phone to 787 mhz, stable no less! :)

Now, here is the oops. Somewhere along the line I passed up all the OTA upgrades past V8. :-(

Any chance you folks could point me in the direction of where the OTA zips are and if i need to install them in order? (A.K.A V8-V9, V9-VB, VB-VC) or if there is a roll up on these somewhere? Perhaps one could be made easily, or at least semi-easily?

Thanks to all that have made all these things possible for this nifty little phone! As well as thanks to those in advance that could possibly help me in this endeavor of mine!

Advertisement
  2. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

3. myfishbear

myfishbear Well-Known Member

i had the same problem so i loaded daper duck rom which deletes alot off your phone for some reason. then deleted everything from my root explorer (reinstalled stock v8 rom each time it would crash the phone and i would also wipe my phone each time) then i loaded the stock recovery and flashed the v6 downgrade, i did a factory reset... then my phone picked up v8. i rebooted and got vzb than vzc.... thats what worked for me lol