• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still photos from Video

There has to be I say this because I was able to do it like the first week I had my phone, I did not download any special app or anything I just hit a button and a small box appeared in the top middle of the vidoe and as it played you hit the box and it extracted the frame. If you hit pause on either side of the box I just explained were arrows and if you hit the arrows it would either advance the frame or reverse the frame. But after I had to factory reset my phone because it would not recognize my sd card since then I can not get back to extracting photos from video....If you figure it out let me know!!

Upvote 0
There has to be I say this because I was able to do it like the first week I had my phone, I did not download any special app or anything I just hit a button and a small box appeared in the top middle of the vidoe and as it played you hit the box and it extracted the frame. If you hit pause on either side of the box I just explained were arrows and if you hit the arrows it would either advance the frame or reverse the frame. But after I had to factory reset my phone because it would not recognize my sd card since then I can not get back to extracting photos from video....If you figure it out let me know!!

Try taking the anti shake feature off when you record the video. That seemed to work for me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones