1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Stitcher Podcast Radio: Excellent podcast aggregator

Last Updated:

1. jelanca2

jelanca2 New Member This Topic's Starter

I use this in the mornings to catch up on the news. The concept is simple, choose the feeds that you're interested in and then listen to them as new episodes become available.

I use it to listen to news that's updated hourly. There are TONS of other feeds to choose from so there's sure to be something out there that floats your boat. Do yourself a favor and give Stitcher a try.

Advertisement
  2. web1b

web1b Member

I was happy enough living with minor to moderate bugs with this app on my Evo 4G with stock Sprint Froyo build (one version back from the the just released update that hasn't been pushed to everyone yet) until I updated it yesterday. Now I have major issues that now makes me hate using it in the car. It had AVRCP bluetooth remote controls that allowed me to skip ahead to the next podcast by using the steering wheel controls on my car's steering wheel as well as using the skip buttons on my Motorola bluetooth speaker. The latest update busted that functionality for me. I now can't skip ahead to the next podcast without fumbling with the touchscreen and that's too dangerous in the car.

I can't find a dedicated Stitcher forum anywhere where many Stitcher users get together and there seems to be low posts and low or no post replies to anything related to Stitcher.

Is there anyone here using the app and bluetooth controls? I'm wondering if there is any fix at all? I would even do a hard reset back to factory settings if it would fix this issue.
    If there is no fix, I'd like to find a way to go back to the previous version.