Stock battery is not cutting it anymore....which battery for my needs?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, the stock battery is no longer giving me enough useage throughout the day. I attribute this to the fact that I am using more and more apps as I am getting more familiar with the phone. I have already invested $50 in a sweet Seidio rugged case so I do not want to get a battery that will not be compatible with this case. What is the best bang for my buck? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Christian15

Christian15 Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. After reading through battery threads, I settled on the most commonly liked one. At bidallies, the ORIGINAL oem touch pro 2 battery....I think that's it. Can't wait for it to get here

3. wcx86

wcx86 Well-Known Member

If you want a battery compatible with the case then you need to go with either a RHOD160 (TP2 battery) or the Seidio 1750 mah. I just ordered my 1500 from bidallies today.

Here is the link if you're interested

4. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

I think the stock battery sucks, it drains really quickly or either defective, but again 1Ghz! Anyway, I bought an HTC TouchPro2 battery (1500) and I get a day of heavy use and a couple of days of light use.

5. Christian15

Hey danny, my battery will get here any day now, what can I expect in comparison to stock? Also, I heard I wont see a difference until my second or third charge or until i recalibrate it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

6. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Go with the Bidallies it's 15 bucks! and it rocks. Seriously it's much better than the 1300mah and better than my $50 seidio

7. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

The Seidio 1750 is really a 1500mAh dressed up, so no reason to get it. I have the 1500mAh TP2 battery from bidallies and it does me very well.

8. killadanny

you will get a lot more charge, nothing drastic, but I havent regretted getting one, I get a day of heavy use and a couple of days of light use. I've been reading that they dont need to be broken in but the DInc has a charging bug, I charge the phone fully while its on till the green led comes on, then once you shut down the phone automatically starts to charge again because the battery hasnt been charged fully. :D

9. Christian15

woh I'm a bit of a technical numbskull. U mean when my phone says its at 100% its not? That would explain why it doesnt even last half a day before needing a charge

10. killadanny

yeah if you charge it while its on the green light will turn on and the phone will say its at 100% but if you shut it down, it starts to charge again completely, but you gotta keep it shut down, lame bug :(

11. Christian15

Oh isnt that called bump charging? I heard thats bad for your battery

12. dragonsamus

dragonsamus Well-Known Member

I bought one of these and I don't remember the seller but it didn't have the word "innovation" on it. I don't know if it matters. It works well.

13. knebel22

knebel22 Well-Known Member

I can't tell you how many battery posts I have read over the months. It was driving me crazy.

I was going to go with the bidallies but I found a better deal. I got 2 - 1800 HTC batteries and a charger for $20. The seller is [​IMG]chichitec

My son can get two days on his phone.

14. killadanny

I dont know if its bad or not but it keeps my battery nice and charged, I remember a thread saying HTC told us to bumb charge..or whatever that technique is called ;)

15. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

I just received bidallies battery 2 or 3 days ago, and I am seeing any difference..
    Do I have few more days to recalibrate or what?

16. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else out there with experiences on this battery? This seems like a better deal. And, does he get two days of heavy use? This seems good but I would like to hear from a few others. Thanks