Stock browser after update

Last Updated:

1. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone, I force updated my Droid to 2.0.1. I like it so far, but my scrolling from one screen to another is still rather laggy like it was in 2.0, and also my browser lags so much, it is annoying to use. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for it?

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I had lag after one change that I made. I think it was when I added two more screens with Home++. I rebooted the phone and that fixed the problem. I don't know if that can work for you but it's worth a try.

3. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

That switching screens 'lag' looks to me like a glitch in the animation. Partially because of a visual trick it plays on your eyes by animating both the background a bit and the icons. This glitch was not fixed in 2.0.1. But most reports of 2.1 sound promising.

As for the browser lag, see here:

Issue 5286 - android - Browser lags when scrolling after 2.0.1 Update on Motorola DROID - Project Hosting on Google Code

I have also read that this is something fixed in 2.1, but it's only a rumor. So take it with a grain of salt.

4. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your responses. Hopefully 2.1 will fix everything and make the Droid what it truly should be.