Stock calender questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Being able to store all my upcoming work schedule, birthdays, and several appointments is one of the most valuable things that I use my Dinc for. However, I have some issues with my calender. When ever I open calender and do a search (example: "dentist apt") the search always shows the appointment or event as being one day before it is actually scheduled. When I go to day view or agenda it then shows the correct date. I thought that this was a problem specific to my Dinc, however yesterday I was at a VZ store and tested this on a dinc in the store and the same thing happened. Does anyone know why this happens and if this is just a bug or it is meant to do this? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member

Just did the same thing on my DInc right now. Its showing my stuff a day before too. Really weird.

3. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, I thought that it was just a issue with mine but I decided to try it in the VZ store. This must be a bug and it is unfortunate because I constantly need to search for events and almost went to an appointment the day before it was actually supposed to take place due to this problem. I actually found an app called "power search" which ACCURATELY seems to search the entire phone.