stock email.apk?

1. minimojoman

minimojoman Member

So I am trying to reinstall the stock email.apk on my phone, and I have placed it in the system/app folder and restarted many times with different email.apk's and nothing seems to work. When I click to install the app as well (I know you dont need to do this) it says failed.. Is there something I am missing?? If someone can help me that would be great. I need the stock android email apk for this LG Motion 4g os 4.04 of course. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. rhino889a

rhino889a Well-Known Member

Somrtimes i have reinstall problems due to the .odex being left removing it often fixes install errors

This isnt what you asked for but wanted to mention an email app called
    K9
    Free from playstore
    Runs multiple accounts and multiple email providers
    I removed all my other email apps and use it only
  3. minimojoman

minimojoman Member

MrGlowy - Thank you very much I will try this.
    rhino889a - Thank you as well I will try this too!!!!

I have another problem now that I will post on another thread but maybe you two have encountered this as well. A day or so ago, on my LG Motion a Facebook build (1444...) build started downloading in my notifications, and it is stuck there, no way to remove it. It is at 0% and I have searched all over for a way to remove it, I have uninstalled facebook, and rebooted numerous times, Ive reinstalled facebook, to the same effect. If you know how to fix this please help!
  4. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Well-Known Member

I had that too,it was in the download app for me