stock email app on 1.6 rom?

1. borateen

borateen Member

Has anyone tried the BH2 stock email app on BH_Man's Galaxy 1.6 rom? I'm curious if it works because it synced so well to my work email, while the Galaxy stock email does not. I'm willing to try it out if anyone has the apk. I forgot to grab it before I flashed the rom and I don't want to have to re-flash to TouchWiz, grab it, and re-flash back to 1.6, especially if doesn't even work.

Also, if anyone's interested, here's a link to an Exchange email app that I got to work on the 1.6 rom, but it's not as feature rich. Exchange ActiveSync on your G1! | Nexeo.net

Pre-apologies if anyone has a problem with providing a system apk. But I did pay like $250 for this phone. Please just PM me then.

Advertisement
    :
  2. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Do you mean G-mail? G-Mail works on all platforms seeing as everything is google.
  3. borateen

borateen Member

No I do not mean Gmail. I mean Email. The stock TW has pop3, imap, and exchange capability. I need the exchange capability.
  4. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure he's talking about an exchange server.
  5. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

ah ... okay
  6. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

the 1.5 app wont work on 1.6 rom
  7. chadmd23

chadmd23 Well-Known Member

You can try K-9 mail. It works with some Exchange servers, and works really well with pop & imap.
  8. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Hold up a Second... I have an app that will work... I'm using it Right now...

Give me a Minute to upload it..