Stock FacebookGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Rhuston502

Rhuston502 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm using the updated Facebook app from the marketplace on my incredible. I noticed last night that I am receiving the gmail notification (which I didn't used to get on my blackberry), but no actual facebook notification. I see under the settings for the app that there are options for notification sounds, led, etc but I'm not receiving them for messages, wall posts, etc.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? This is such a learning curve for me!

Advertisement
  2. WPerry66

WPerry66 Active Member

Same problem here. I know that with my Blackberry all of the notifications were through the Facebook app, so I never actually got an email. But now I get email notifications and not Facebook notifications. If I open the Facebook app and refresh it manually then the notifications will pop up. I have the Facebook app set to refresh every 30 seconds, but still no dice...

Hope someone comes back with an answer soon

3. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

There is an option you will have to disable on facebook for email notifications which for some reason can turn on when you install the facebook app and link it. Also if you want better FB notifications download "Bloo" works awesome on my Eris gets updates within seconds of posts sometimes shows notifications faster then Facebook on my computer