• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock Gallery application for android 2.2.2

Hello all..

I've mistakely deleted the Gallery 2.2.2 through the Titanium Backup & Couldn't restore it for some weird reason, however, I searched every forum, everywhere to find a damn stock gallery application, that stock one, I don't want 3D or shit, Only Stock application which is com.android.gallery.apk & com.android.gallery.odex,
If someone can copy these 2 files & sent them to me here, would be highly appreciated, please!!

I have a file "update.app" on my PC, but I don't want to flash the whole ROM on my phone, damn, I want only Gallery application ! if it is possible to install one application from that file, tell me here!

My phone is U8180, Huawei Ideos x1.

IMHO the stock gallery is crap. Massively recommend installing quickpic instead.

I know, of course, actually, I already got QuickPic, but the problem is that my operator "Orange" offers a free TV live mobile, I used to watch it in school, etc of Match games, or some news, but I realised that TV mobile is working through .sdp which is supported by stock Gallery, if you got an application which reads the .sdp file, tell me the name plz..

[EDIT]Well, that doesn't matter now, It works now, dunno which program :eek:, I open navigator & hola ! it works.. I had to open stock navigator instead of opera ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones