stock google calendar on fascinate?Support

Last Updated:

1. dragonzsoul

dragonzsoul Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm currently running Agenda Widget on my Fascinate to have some calendar functionality since I'm using LP. Is there anyway to get the stock calendar app on LP?

Advertisement
  2. tschecter

tschecter Well-Known Member

personaly, I highly dislike the stock calendar, as it syncs only FROM google, and not TO google.

I prefer Jorte (shich DOES sync both to and from google, AND had nice customizable widgets. I have mine set up to be there, but unobtrusive. I like it that way. Plus it has to do built in.)

3. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Not sure why everyone hates the stock calendar, to be honest. You can sync both ways with it, though, just tested it myself. When creating a new event, one of the options is Calendar; go into that and select your Google calendar and it'll sync.

Yes, there is an Agenda widget for LauncherPro Plus, shown below. Note that you can resize it (another LP+ feature), I just stretched it to there. Also note how exciting and fun-filled my week is.

[​IMG]

4. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

I use the agenda widget from LauncherPro as well... I just like the way it looks.

5. s44

s44 Well-Known Member

Yes, but doing this every time you make an entry is ridiculous. With Jorte you can just set the default calendar for entries to Google and forget it.

Anyway, a couple of the ROMs out there have the AOSP calendar, though I haven't tried them.

6. wtherrell

wtherrell Well-Known Member

+1 for Jorte!

7. NOsquid

NOsquid Well-Known Member

Is the LP Agenda widget new? It doesn't show up in my options, though I haven't updated LP recently

No complaints about Android Agenda, it's a great widget.

8. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

assuming you have lpp, just click on on the upper right corner of the calendar on what looks like a list icon.

9. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Alright, you have a point there. I know many people love Jorte, so more power to ya if you choose to use it.

Not sure how recent it is, but it doesn't look like an agenda view when placing it. After choosing the Calendar widget, it's the rightmost of the three choices available.

10. NOsquid

NOsquid Well-Known Member

Hah, thanks guys figured I was missing something. Never used the LP calendar. Still think I prefer Android Agenda, more customizable.

11. II Kings 9:20

II Kings 9:20 Well-Known Member

Try the Blik calender, superb widget (horizontal) that interfaces with any calendar you choose. It lists all appointments for each day in a 2 week scrollable widget. You can always access the full calendar by pressing the widget.

12. s44

s44 Well-Known Member

I figure everyone here already knows about the Pure Calendar widget, right?