Stock ICS KeyboardGeneral

1. cad2blender

cad2blender Active Member

I would like to know which of the several ICS keyboards in the google play store are the closest to the official stock ICS keyboard. Are all these ports? There must be a difference between these keyboards since several show up on the play store.

Advertisement
  2. fisterkev

fisterkev Well-Known Member

I used Swiftkey X and Thumbs Keyboard but both were running in the background and killing my battery. I use the stock keyboard and it works fine, and it doesn't kill the battery.
  3. 1stkira

1stkira Active Member

I use TouchPal, sliding keyboard. I was pissed to find that Swype wasn't stock and I wasn't a fan of the stock keyboard. I like TouchPal, its got abunch of features Swype didn't, and doesn't pop up that annoying window while you're typing like Swype did.
  4. joshua.worth

joshua.worth Well-Known Member

JellyBean keyboard is even better by Johntami also his ICS keyboard is the best of all the ICS ones IMO. Also Swiftkey3 is sweet haven't used it on this device yet since it won't install without a sdCard which I won't have till it arrives Friday
  5. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

+1 for jellybean keyboard
  6. cad2blender

cad2blender Active Member

I really like the ICS and the jellybean keyboards, I hope they don't drain much battery, I'll try them out
  7. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

See

Attached Files: