1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Stock LGL45C Rom

1. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

Heres the link

dl.dropbox.com/u/56403887/Stock_L45C_Rom.zip

So download the Rom place on the Sd Card

Reboot Into CWM

Voulme Up + Home + Power

Select Stock LgL45c Roms

Wait Till its Finsh Installing and Then Reboot

This Rom Has a few Tweaks Like a new root Explorer And Updated Google Play Store

Hope this Helps

Advertisement
    stloftis likes this.
  2. stloftis

stloftis Member

my phone is now working again...many thanks indeed!!!!!!!!!!
  3. jch1993

jch1993 Member

Trying to install arearomq, doesn't the rom need to be on the root of my SD? Also your stock rom fixed the problem I had with the beat audio mod as well so thanks a million
  4. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

No arearom doesnt you just need to restore the boot.img
  5. stloftis

stloftis Member

I'm using the lgl45c Net10/Tracfone Model. I tried and successfully installed both arearom q and engdroid q roms, both booted up, the screen turned sideways, and I lost touchscreen function,making it impossible to do anything else with the phone. Exactly what roms are you using?

I've been unable to find anything that I can actually boot with CWM thru my sd card
    This boot image works but it seems worse, the phone lags and crashes quite a bit now, but at least its working.

This is a link to a pic of my phone
    http://www.digicircle.com/images/product_image/LGL45C%20Optimus%20Net%20.gif

And a link to my phone on the LG website
    http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LGL45C
  6. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

Did ypu Format and Restore the boot.img after you install the roms
  7. stloftis

stloftis Member

is formatting basically installing like the roms thru cwm? or...? maybe a little clarification would help
  8. undead2589

undead2589 New Member

i have put the .zip file on my sdcard. but when i try to reboot into cwm using rom manager and it doesn't work. am i doing something wrong