1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Stock Live Wallpapers?

1. Felecity

Felecity Member

Are they downloadable anywhere? I'd love to have the stock ones....

(I've searched more times then I can count, btw, but nothing is coming back... :[ )

Advertisement
  2. yournamepenor

yournamepenor Well-Known Member

atolar and AndroFan like this.
  3. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

I just downloaded it and tried to install it but it didn't work. Do I have to install this like I did at first to get live wallpapers on my phone? (Go into recovery mode and install it)
  4. yournamepenor

um it shuld've worked try and install it through an apk manager. what firmware are you running? that my be the rot of the problem
  5. yournamepenor

oh i see your on the moment i dont know much about that. sorry mate ill try to find some info right quick.
  6. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

I currently have live wallpapers working. But I was looking for the stock nexus 1 papers. How did you install them? When i try to do it, the install bar starts but then it says installation failed after a few seconds...
  7. MdSaif

MdSaif Member

When i first read the subject, i thought it was about "Stocks" as in New York exchange; lol.....i think this would be a great idea, an app that can let you follow your chosen stocks as a live wallpaper; would be amazing for investors. (i am a Finance guy)lol
  8. atolar

atolar New Member

Doesn't install on G1 and when I push to install it, force closes. Wrong resolution i guess?
  9. hippy247

hippy247 Well-Known Member

Live wallpapers should only work on android 2.1 Not sure what firmware the G1 has, if its not 2.1 I dont think you can get Live wallpaper:(
  10. atolar

atolar New Member

The new CyanogenMod 5.0.7 for G1 came out the other day, which is 2.1 eclair with "Live wallpaper" support, but doesn't come with any of the live wallpapers to use!
  11. kad3t

kad3t Well-Known Member

Some of the wallpapers very smiliar to stock Nexus one are on the market - just search for "Live Wallpaper".

12. Searched for it. I'm not finding anything new. :)

Anyways are there any grunge and devil themes?

Please send me the link.:)
  13. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Try this one

Attached Files: