• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stock ms910 ZVD BIN

Does anyone have a stock ZVD tot/bin file for the LGMS910 Esteem lying around?

I updated the phone to ZVE and although I have re-rooted it and can install custom roms, I can't get data service to work on the new ZVE when using a custom rom.

I already have the ZVB stock rom but when using the LGNPST in either store or lab mode the bin file errors out with a message that the blocks are not completed.

If there is not stock firmware to be had, would someone be able to assist me with manually reprogramming the baseband so it would work with a custom rom?

Thanks all

Hello and welcome to the forums . I see u having a problem with the esteem with the new zve . Now i have to say i been seeing somethings with the zve. U ask if its a zvd tot file . The answer is no. To sum up the answer and problem the custom rom which was made would need to be updated cause most of the speed kernel files are for the zvb i tried it but no data is correct . But for some reason if you update certain files it just do a boot loop . So we have to sit in stand by mode til someone upgrade the kernel. Something i found out i can't use my apps 2 sd no more :(:what::eek: with zve . So please be patient we all help each to fix problems we discover.

Reactions: prysmatyk
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. I sort of figured the whole kernel and such was different as no custom rom I have tried gives me data...

BTW: all the links in that post are 404. I did manage to get all the files I needed to make the downgrade from ZVE to ??? happen and this is where I am stuck.

Actually I was not asking if the zve was a stock zvd tot file, but if anyone had a copy of the zvd stock tot file I could use inside the LGNPST app. I have a ZVB stock rom which I've been trying to get onto the phone using LGNPST but it errors out with the following error.

bin-file-error.jpg

Possibly it is a corrupt file, but I've downloaded it several times and always receive the same error, so I am guessing that the file is not complete in its original state.

I have looked all over the web and forums for a ZVD stock rom and the closest I could find is L-Drifta's ZVD custom rom, which is good but not a downgrade for the firmware.

The phone is rooted using the AIO and I have access to most of the features I had before, but not being able to edit the CPU and other more advanced features makes me feel as if the phone owns me, not the other way around.

I've been tempted to try loading a different stock rom say from the vs910 just to see, but my lack of expertise with this prevents me as the last thing I want to do is brick the phone.

Thanks again for the help. I surely can use it, but if need be I'll stick stock and wait just like the rest of us with this ZVE issue. (it can always be themed and iconosized) but it is nothing compared to the masters custom roms!

Upvote 0
Ahh... now I think I get it, only zvb exists as a tot/bin file to use inside the LGNPST app. There is no ZVD. yet, i can;t help wondering...

... where did this file (zvb) originate from? Was it LG themselves or from someones phone?
If it came from someones phone then I would surmise someone could always make a ZVD one.

Anyway, all that is meaningless since I have the zvb file which doesn't work in the app.

Most of the links I've found are down or 404'd as they are very old. If you have a working copy, I'd accept it in an email or permit you to ftp it to my web host directly.

Thanks again for holding my hand through this simple but confusing matter. Truly glad I joined this forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones