• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock Music Player Sprint Hero ... Shuffle?

April_Fool_79

Nov 28, 2009
Lynn Haven, FL
Has anyone noticed that the stock music player isn't very good at shuffling music? I have my playlist set up, and want it to shuffle while I'm listening at work. It will shuffle, but the problem is that it won't play all the songs on my playlist. I have about 500 on this particular playlist, and in an 8 hour day I will hear the same song 3 or 4 times. In the 3 weeks I've been using it at work, there are some songs that I have *NVER* had come up on the shuffle. I tried turning on just shuffle and not repeat, but same thing. Is there a fix for this, or does anyone have recommendations on a music player that I can download that is better?

** Clarificaion: By "recommendation" I mean more than "Get Product X, it's cool". Why is it "cool"? What makes it better than the other products? :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones