1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

stock recovery ?Support

1. timghorton

timghorton Well-Known Member

I have a couple of ?'s about the stock recovery image.

how do i do it through adb bootloader and how do i know it worked?

Thanks in advance

Tim

Advertisement
    :
  2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

adb can only damage your phone if used improperly, its not something you should be scared to use, just have enough of a healthy fear of it to make sure you have followed instructions properly. as far as installing stock recovery through the bootloader method, its the same exact thing as you would do to install cwm that way, follow my instructions on the cwm thread or use the option for stock recovery i built into my auto installer if you are having too many issues
  3. RandySat

RandySat Guest

As informed by Junkie, the adb can only damage ur phone so be careful about it.
  4. junkie2100

^ might wanna reword that, it cant "only damage your phone" it can only damage your phone if you dont know what youre doing, if used properly its a wonderful tool. you cant root without it, you may not be actually manually typing in the commands, but regardless of whether you even realize it you are using adb when you do it. there are alot of adb commands in that runme.bat and my AIO tool has even more. and if youre ever curious about it, you can open .bat files up in pretty much any text editor, take a look at the code, its in plain english
  5. junkie2100

think of adb like a knife, if you know how to use one youre good, but someone who doesnt understand what a knife is, how to use one, or even that it can cause serious damage, somebody could get seriously hurt