Stock ROM and want MODs?

Last Updated:

1. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This is no disrespect to the ROM developer or anything of that nature. I like to learn things for myself rather than having someone else do them. But basically if you like a MOD and want it on your stock ROM (which must be deodexed) you can add some cool things from other DEVS. like from the mynwarm ROM, one of the biggest features for myself is the app he made/included? called Rosie settings, which allows you to pick which app from all of your apps for the left and right Rosie buttons. very cool. now if your like me and enjoy cool features like this but want the stock ROM so you can theme it yourself, I just flashed a .zip that is provided for the myn ROM that changes the rosie look, I made a zip and reverted it to the stock look, flashed it, and it worked, I installed rosiesettings.apk and it actually worked. mad props to myn, I love your ROM, but for me I am a stock guy who likes the benefits, I still donate to the ROM DEV even though I'm not using their ROM, I am using a MOD from it.

Advertisement
  2. LottelGuy

LottelGuy New Member

Any way I can get ahold of this?
    I was planning on doing the same thing actually, but if it's already done...

3. ACD168

u figure it out?

4. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

Hey ACD! You're on here too! LOL. I would like my + button on the right side to be the camera. I never ever use that button to add apps or widgets. The only thing is I dont want to have to change my rosie color, I LOVE THE CLEAR rosie and app drawer, Thanks to you. If you can help me out PM me on that other site.

5. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd throw this option out for you. You can D/L "Button Shortcut" from the market. You can use it to change the hard search button to pull up your camera on a long press. It's a great app. Short press will still be search as well

6. ACD168

i can help you out, which Rosie you want though?