STOCK ROM Releases | All 3 Firmwares - 4 Versions Each | Stock Apps | Stripper Application

1. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for all this work, to all you awesome kind sirs. And really sorry about losing your new born image Dracconus thats horrible. But thank you for making this thread its a hell of a help. Also I was going to ask those with the refurb model cant return to stock if they are screwed. So I will do the suspended virtual image again and help out soon as I can. Is that cool will help with lots of stuff faster as we have no fear of bricks.
  2. Dracconus

Dracconus Well-Known Member

we've got a zv8 that I'm going to be configuring the next few days to get the different versions up.
    As for people with a refurb being screwed - not at all. This thread will allow anyone to update/downgrade to any version and format of that version that they want.
    I'm not particularly worried about losing the images - casualties of war. It's just discerning to see how some people are acting about the slow progression of the connect when they have no clue what we go through to do things for phones; even on the more basic end of things there are thousands of complications.
  3. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

Ok after six hours of hell and headache finally cooked up a rom lol. Going to flash it and if its good going to learn more. And start customization.
  4. MotoTriumphant

MotoTriumphant Well-Known Member

which ROM gives the most battery life? thx developer guys for working up on this phone I'm checking the forums everyday thx for all the hard work!
  5. MotoTriumphant

MotoTriumphant Well-Known Member

which ROM gives the most battery life and less overheating? thx developer guys for working up on this phone I'm checking the forums everyday thx for all the hard work!
  6. Matlon

Matlon Well-Known Member

Hey gadget, does ur wifi tether work with pc-window 7
  7. Gadget Lovers

Gadget Lovers Well-Known Member

yeah it works, but you have to use 'user agent switcher'

Mozilla/5.0 Macintosh U Intel Mac OS X 10_6_3 en-us AppleWebKit/533.16 KHTML, like Gecko Version/5.0 Safari/533.16

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk
  8. Matlon

Matlon Well-Known Member

Maybe you can show me the steps in doing that. I dont really understand. Do I download that on my pc? is it an addon for my internet explorer? do u have to use firefox or modzilla? can u use Internet Explorer? Thanks
  9. Gadget Lovers

its an addon for internet explorer 32 bit only, theres addon for others browser to tho...

search: Install UAPick
    you will find the website:)

10. Matlon

Matlon Well-Known Member

I have that but I dont know what to do with it..lol...is there a setting i have to set?
  11. Gadget Lovers

follow the steps on the website
    and then copy and paste string inside the UA box

Mozilla/5.0 Macintosh U Intel Mac OS X 10_6_3 en-us AppleWebKit/533.16 KHTML, like Gecko Version/5.0 Safari/533.16

12. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

I would greatly appreciate this.
  13. Dracconus

In my experience (I'm a HARDCORE gamer, on anything that I own...I'm addicted to pixels...seriously, I am. The best rom that I've used for battery was probably ZVA. I'm not particularly concerned with the tethering issue, because 4g's pretty much dead in my apartment (which is sad because this thing's as big as most houses, and it's a complete dead zone.)
    I probably get a good solid six hours of 3d gaming when running stock clock 1.2ghz. Downclock it to 800 (3d doesn't really need more than that) and it could potentially last twelve.
    Just depends.

MotoTriumphant likes this.
  14. Dracconus

To Dulal18 I'd like that ROM from you as well. Might fix some of the issues I'm having with some stock apps. (possibly.)
  15. ajfoucault

ajfoucault Member

Can I use the stripped ZV9 and then upgrade it to the ZVA via LG servers? or do I just wait for the stripped ZVA ROM?
  16. rngr9782

rngr9782 Active Member

I just got my warranty replacement and it has zv8 on it. First thing I did after I rooted is made a backup, so if we still need one I'll upload it tonight or tomorrow.
  17. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

Is the replacement n.i.b.? Just curious if the warranty replace is a refurb or new phones. And we have a zv8, I just got it up Monday.
  18. Dracconus

Orko, i have to reauest yoh pull the link to your zv8. It has a paid version of app in it. Thats against the rules and i dnt want u getting into trouble. * mobile so excuse shorthand*
  19. Dracconus

Test the tether. If it works its true zv8. If it is up a copy for me. I need to see all stock apps for zv8
  20. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

Sure no prob

You should also remove the copy of the link in your post as well.
  21. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

OrKo/Dracconus - I took care of that link for you. ;)

All,

The OP has voiced concern and as a result, this thread has been temporarily (at least we hope) closed.

We'll reopen it as soon as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience!

This has been reopened. Please remember that our forum rules still apply. :)
  22. Dracconus

Thanks Kelmar. Glad that I get to be a member again, and get back to what I like to do.
    Thanks for re-opening the threads bro. I promise I'll do my best to communicate with people in a more friendly manner.
    Tokenpoke likes this.
  23. Gadget Lovers

Links to the files are broken:
  24. Gadget Lovers

welcome back Dracconus
    btw how much was the bail?lol
    did they treat you right?:D

25. Dracconus