• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] stock ROM tweaked to the fullest?

I think its a great idea too. Last night I was trying to activate a Warp with n00b iv. It would not take the MSL to reset the phone. I almost didn't get to sell it. But fortunately it took it at some point and after wrangling with it with a Boost rep on the phone. I'm pretty sure it was the rom because that's the only modding I'd done on the phone. If we had a stock rooted rom I'm sure I wouldn't have that problem.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
I think its a great idea too. Last night I was trying to activate a Warp with n00b iv. It would not take the MSL to reset the phone. I almost didn't get to sell it. But fortunately it took it at some point and after wrangling with it with a Boost rep on the phone. I'm pretty sure it was the rom because that's the only modding I'd done on the phone. If we had a stock rooted rom I'm sure I wouldn't have that problem.

Gotta love that search function here at AF. :)

I keep these on my spare SD card in case I need something like that.

http://androidforums.com/boost-mobile-warp-all-things-root/569179-stock-b08c-b08-flashable-roms.html

Upvote 0
10/19 things already completed on the list above, starting with the hardest to port to the leaset:D
think i might finish it tomorrow or sunday or maybe during the week. then test for another week for bugs. I know most users will be using this as a base of there ROM so i want it to be free of bugs. of course having a ROM free of bugs is pretty much unheard of, i still want to keep thoses pesky sneaky bugs out of this mofo:smokingsomb:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones