1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Stock ROM unrooted

1. Ralphy2012

Ralphy2012 Member

I want to root my new Boost gs2 D710, but I want a way to return to a pure Boost stock ROM in case I need to bring the phone in for service. I have the FH29 baseband.

Advertisement
    :
  2. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

Load AGAT or CWM then do a backup.

We are looking at this in another thread and I would like to have a copy of your stock backup.
  3. Ralphy2012

Ralphy2012 Member

How do I load AGAT or CWM? I don't want to flash a different ROM at this time.
  4. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

5. Ralphy2012

Ralphy2012 Member

Great! I'll try it tomorrow. Once I get a backup of fhe stock rom I'll set up a link for anyone who needs a copy.
    SelfElevated2 likes this.
  6. Ralphy2012

Ralphy2012 Member

Excalibur380 and kevincott like this.
  7. Excalibur380

Excalibur380 New Member

I downloaded your stock files...for the SG2 for boost mobile. i was wondering if you can tell me how to use it now. im sorry if it sounds stupid. but im new to this and just wanted help. thanks again...
  8. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

I have stock roms in the one stop shop next to the root guide.. The files you just downloaded was sometimes nandroid backup... You would restore from recovery with them. But which recovery did he use is the question. Better off going with the roms I posted.
    Excalibur380 likes this.
  9. Excalibur380

Excalibur380 New Member

like i said im new to forums...where do i find the one stop shop and the roms you posted?
  10. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

It is right at the top of this forum stickied
    SelfElevated2 and Excalibur380 like this.