Stock rom?Support

1. dennis8492

dennis8492 Well-Known Member

Does any one have a flashable zip of the sequent stock rom? I wanna try and flash it on my warp. I read in a forum of dtm's that it could be possible so now i wanna give it a shot.

Advertisement
  2. kingjay2012

kingjay2012 Well-Known Member

I hope your not trying to flash a,sequent rom on the N860 cuz its not gonna work in fact your gonna brick your phone.

Flashing a warp 2 rom on a warp 1 rom would be something explained like this since I can't break it down in how you will screw your phone up but............. ( roms has to be phone specific. installing roms for a different phone would cause all sorts of fun problems. it has to know how to communicate with the screen or you get no picture, it has to know how to read the internal and external storage to install roms, and every phone works a little differently. think of it like this, its basically a driver issue. just like your computer, if you try to install ati drivers for your nvidia card its not gonna work. try getting an hp printer to work only using epson drivers, not gonna happen. and they cant just throw every possible driver combination on a phone to make it compatable with every phone out, yes that would be great but it would be so massive that it would take forever to work even if you could find a way to make it fit which with the amount of storage they give you is impossible
  3. Manodedios

Manodedios Well-Known Member

Omg dude you can't. Stick with the many many kick ass roms and amazing kernels of the og warp. Any of them are going to better than the stock sequent. Especially now since they do t have a decent cwm and recovery. Eventually once these guys have a few devs and get a good reliable root and recovery method then they might get some roms I would want to have. But for the time being. the og warp has a superior development community.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
  4. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

I uploaded my rooted stock rom wit cwm in it as a backup. It aint gonna work annyway lol