• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bigbadwulff

Android Expert
Jun 15, 2010
Had to do a factory reset to try to get my GPS working (yes it accomplished nothing, thank you very little). I decided to try the stock 'launcher' and see if the phone behaves any different instead of using Go(got tired of the redraws when rebooting the phone and the occasional redraw here and there).
Anyway, is there a way of removing the app name under the app in the stock launcher? Can't seem to find it. No "preferences" that I can find. Or am I just missing something here?
GB .621(yeah I know :( )

Yeah, just trying it. May be back with GO before long. Miss controlling the number of screens, continuous scroll of the screens, layout of the number rows, losing the labels, etc. Just wanted to see what the stock one had to offer. I can make it look about the same but the customization just isn't there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones