Stock wallpapers for lock screen backgroundGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member This Topic's Starter

I've been looking around and see that this question has been asked but not resolved yet that I can find:

The only choices allowed for lock screen wallpaper are from my photo album, once I went to a configured theme/scene for the home screen.

How can I get the stock wallpaper I use for the theme/scene I have to also be the wallpaper for the lock screen? It seems stuck on the photo I used and the only choices offered in the menu are from the photo album I made.

Advertisement
  2. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

well i use the bookmarks app on my eris and the only way i was able to get the picture i used for my background onto my lockscreen was to find the picture on the backgrounds app on my itouch and then e-mail it to my phone download and save ... but it is so complicated i usually just keep the lockscreen a solid color so that it will look ok with all of my scenes

3. wisel

wisel Member

I found the stock wallpapers through astro. I dont remember where exactly i'll look again. Some are already sized for the lock screen.

4. wisel

wisel Member

Found it. Use astro system>customize>resource long press should let you set to lock screen

5. Frisco

Wisel, I appreciate you posting about astro, but I can't find which astro you mean (looking in Market).

6. wisel

wisel Member

I just went to the market, all apps by popularity. Its astro file manager by metago.

7. Frisco

Ahh.. finally, different pics for the lockscreen other than from the photo album.

Thank you very much for hipping me to that app and for posting the path to make it happen (had to play with it a bit, the path was just a little different, probably because I got a newer version of astro?).

8. HP2

HP2 Active Member

Sorry to resurrect a dead post, but just wanted to say that this totally helped me. But...how can I get the wallpapers that I've saved in the Backgrounds app to be set as my lock screen?

9. xScorch Muffinx

xScorch Muffinx Well-Known Member

If your on V3 on homescreen press menu>wallpaper>Lockscreen>wallpaper gallery> then find the one you want.

Is this what you mean?