1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Stop Apps from Auto Starting

1. lotsip81

lotsip81 Well-Known Member

I would like to know how to select an app and not have it auto start when to phone powers on. Is this even possible? Now I don't want to freeze it withTitanium Pro, as I would like to still be able to use it (Yahoo Mail/Messenger) without having to go into the app and change settings. I just don't want the app to start until I select it.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Advertisement
  2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

I can't really recommend a specific one as haven't tried any of them but there are apps which can do that. Search startup manager on google play and you should get a few hits.
    lotsip81 likes this.
  3. lotsip81

lotsip81 Well-Known Member

I just found Gemini App Manager. Seems like it might be a decent one, and its got quite a few features. I will give it a try and see how it works.....