Stop my ph being traced

1. shadow85

shadow85 New Member

I apologies if this thread is not allowed here, so I ask kindly it be removed if its not.
    But I wondering if any1 knows how to stop your mobile phone being traced.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 i900 and my EX, has somehow been able to trace every number I send a txt to and make a phone call to. Its absurd but she knows all the time instantly.
    She doesnt have physical access to my ph ever so she cant just go the my phone, she doesnt even have to be with me, she has somehow traced all the numbers I make calls to or text. How can I check and stop this, besides going to the police?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Nyobie

Nyobie Member

Change your phone number so she won't be able to find your personal info any more. She has access to your account online and is looking at the detailled phone bill. She can get access if she has your SSN simply by registering for an online account unless you establish an account password - one that only you know and that you'll need to create an online account with access to your own bill.

Or, you could call the cell carrier and ask them about what options you have to prevent her frim accessing your personal info.

Lastly, if you simply ignore your ex and act like you could care less about her knowing who you called or sent txts to, eventually she'll get bored and will stop.
  3. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

The thread title made me wonder why you'd want and untraceable acidity level .... :confused: :D

But as the previous poster said, try the 'ignore' option first. As well as that, get a new phone, or at least a new number. If all that fails DO go to the police, if for no other reason then she is illegally (probably) accessing your personal/private data.

Dave
  4. shadow85

shadow85 New Member

lol the only problem is I still talk to her now and then and still have feelings for her, but we are just breaking apart, so I try to talk to other people to get over her, sometimes girls, and she has every number I use traced, and she ends up calling them and abusing them, and Im losing alot of fee-male friends from it koz they think im trying to be a sleaze when im not, lol.
  5. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Change your number and request a new account number from your carrier. Make sure you set your online passwords, like the above poster mentioned.

Then download a VoIP call program like Google Voice, GrooveIP, or anything else like that. Only call her using the VoIP program. That way she can't trace you through that number, as it isn't registered to your phone.
  6. Nyobie

Nyobie Member

Jerofld, that's clever. I might have to look into that myself!
  7. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Another thing. She might have installed some spyware on your phone without you even knowing it. If you can't afford a new phone then factory reset your current phone. Don't let anyone use your phone and change your number. Just ignoring them won't make the problem go away. People like this live for this stuff. On a personal note, leave them alone, even though you have feelings for them. In away, your bringing this on yourself by still talking with them and might be giving them the impression they still have a chance. My thought is once an X always an X. No going back, just move forward.