Stop the madnessSupport

Last Updated:

1. BigDaddyCool

BigDaddyCool Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well my droid 1 had issues.. So now I'm stuck with the Droid 2 since they dont have any Droid 1's in stock... Soooo... Looking for some help here.

I want to have facebook on my phone but I dont want to have it always sync with my contacts.

When I go into the phone app I want to see my google contacts with phone numbers not my facebook contacts. I could do this with vanilla but now I have to deal with motosuk interface.

So should I just disable the build in facebook and download another market app or is there a way to turn off that syncing?

God I wish they had had a droid 1 in stock :(

Advertisement
    Dragoro likes this.
  2. Dragoro

Dragoro Well-Known Member

hmm when i click on my phone icon and look in contacts there, it just shows my google contacts. When I click on the contacts app it lists all contacts including facebook, but you can select which list of contacts you want to look at: google, facebook, what have you.

3. BigDaddyCool

I can narrow it down when I click on the little person in the lower right hand corner but not when I click on the phone symbol lower left.

Man I already miss my vanilla droid... someone needs to figure out the custom rom thing :(

4. Dragoro

Hrmm your right... Oddly it only has some of my facebook contacts listed there.

5. BigDaddyCool

Ok I got it.

I removed it from my accounts list and when I clicked on the app it had me login but isn't syncing all my contacts. So I get to use the app without all the contacts syncing.....

6. Dragoro

Hmm that actually makes sense. Good find!!! Couldnt thank ya for the solution so I thanked ya up at the top of the thread.