• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stop ur crying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurup7

Apr 3, 2011
First off let me begin by saying I don't mean to offend any one by what I'm about to say! But I'm sick n tiered of seeing ppl on here talking bad about the T.b and android!crying because there phone does this n doesn't do that! Learn to use it! Manage ur battery property! There's apps for that! Crying because they only get 3 hrs of use! Well shit maybe if u woulndt have ur GPS ,Bluetooth ,wifi, on all the time u would get more battery! Use what u need when u need it n turn it off! Download battery apps! Greenleaf,juice defender,they help! & guys n girls stop crying! There's now a 4g/3g app! Use it! U don't I repeat! DO NOT need 4g on all day! Its just a plus to have! I just use mine to download movies music really big stuff! Hotspot & that's it! I leave mine on 3g! Like i said ppl plz plz. Stop talking bad about android n the T.B!!! If u want a phone that does everything for u because ur acting like a female n don't no how to work a real smart phone then go to the iPhone!......they do it all for u so u don't have to! I'm just saying! !!

Honestly...like someone said, crying about people crying is just as bad as crying...lol! Listen, the phones not perfect! Its a very good phone, has a lot of strong points, and a few weak ones as well. All in all, people will always find something to complain about. Either way, its cool to like your phone, I respect that, but do it in a way where it doesn't sound so fanboyish...

Reactions: Outlaw71
Upvote 0
OP if you didn't already know this then I'll let you in on something that most people who've been around here for a while have known for some time... internet sites like these basically serve as the complaints department for people with problems. If you don't have the temperment to deal with people belly aching about their devices, then this might not be a good place for you to hang out in.

You can take the greatest product known to man, go work for that company in their complaints department, and all day everyday you'll get to hear people complain about the worlds greatest product. It doesn't matter what it is or how great it may be, some people are going to have issues with it, and this is where people with Thunderbolts are going to come when they have issues with their device. You just have to accept that.

What would you say is a good estimate of how many T-Bolts have been sold so far... 20, 35, 50 thousand maybe? I honestly don't know, but I'm sure it's in the tens of thousands anyway. So let's just say there have been 20,000 sold to date, how many complaints have you seen on here... 20? If 20 people have come here in total disgust about the T-Bolt, then that represents less than 1% of Thunderbolt customers are unsatisfied with it. Even if 200 people jumped on here to trash it, then we'd be at 1%... still not too shabby if you ask me.

So for God sakes man, don't let it get you mad. It's not worth getting upset over other peoples problems. If you're having a good experience with your device then who cares what they think about it? If it truly gets to you like that then don't read the complaints, it's that simple. Let those who are here to help those having issues take care of them and just stick with the threads that deal with positive aspects of the phone.

Seriously, it's not worth getting mad about. It's just a phone. But like I said, this is where people come to complain. So you have to be prepared to hear that kind of stuff if you're going to frequent this forum. If you go down the list of all the Android devices here on Phandroid, you're going to hear the exact same things in those forums as well. It comes with the territory brochacho.

Edit : oh yeah and,
because ur acting like a female n don't no how to work a real smart phone
.... nah, that ain't a cool thing to say at all.

Upvote 0
Honestly, it's got it's annoyances and shortfalls, but the Thunderbolt is the best phone I have ever owned. And while all the "cool" phones could be said to be on other networks, what's the point of having and Atrix that can't even get good 3G performance or EVO 3D, etc... limited network access? The Verizon network has only let me down in some really obscure places out far away from civilization and I've got myself an extended battery so I'm doing quite well with my TB. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones