1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

stopped giving scoresGeneral

1. BlueHand70

BlueHand70 Member

Since I first got the tablet, it's always been doing perfect response on my local MLB team. I'd hit the little mic icon, ask "what's the Royals score", "Did the Royals win" etc. I'd be given a nice vocal response along with the pop up card showing the details.

Now, it's no longer working for the Royals? I know they are a crappy team, but c'mon. ;) Instead, it just gives me a regular google search based on my exact words.

Weather still works, voice & visual reply. In my Google Now settings, the Royals are even listed as my team.

I did just install Google Translate last night. (Tried to get a translation of that famous scene in Godfather, where Michael kills the police Cpt & other guy - didn't work so well) Thinking that may be the cause, I uninstalled, still no luck.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Do any other baseball / sports teams work?
  3. perfectstranger

perfectstranger Well-Known Member

Was doing the same thing for me last night when I asked about the Indians score. Oddly enough, we were asking about the same game since the Tribe was playing in KC.
  4. Nalej

Nalej Well-Known Member

Had the same issue last night. It's working now though.
  5. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Yankees score works for me as well - can OP report this is working for them now?
  6. mannyrm

mannyrm Member

Hello.

I only follow formula 1 and to answer Stigy, Im almost sure it only works for baseball, football and maybe basketball. So far all my efforts to follow Fernando Alonso and Ferrari on Google now only brings up a Google search.