• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stopping facebook from syncing

canrunin

Nov 7, 2009
for some reason all the sudden Facebook Is syncing with my calendar and all the stuff i uncheck doesnt help.anybody know how to stop this,i do not need to know everybodies birthday and any other thing its putting on there.i got enough stuff on there without facebook filling my calender. thanks

you would think but i do that and it still does it,i am thinking it may have something to do with when it asks to sync htc sence with facebook. i even went into setting on facebook and told it not to do it. but there is no getting around the sense syncing with facebook. so for now i deleted the updates and i have the older version of facebook but it works ok. and i also bookmarked it in my browser and it seems to work ok.but the updated android facebook app does not. it sucks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones