Stopping musicGeneral

1. thesludge

thesludge Member

Does anyone know how to stop music playing. All i can see is a pause button.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

The only way I've found to do this is go to your active applications and exit music player.
  3. thesludge

thesludge Member

same as what i am doing then
  4. I also thought it was odd that they didn't include an exit button that just shut it down and returned you to the home screen. While in music player, hit pause and then your back button. You'll exit the player and it won't show up in the task drop-down bar. Of if you just pause and then hit the home button, it will exit you, but you can go back to where it was by going back into the music player without losing your place.
  5. heshanj

heshanj Well-Known Member

its not a problem.it exits even when the music is paused.. n gets back to the same point when u return. its the same on ipod
  6. Gearu

Gearu Well-Known Member

Yes, I found it strange to have no exit/quit buttons for things, someone decided that everyone should have their programs always open and randomly splashed all over their desk without being able to control it properly, so I now suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in using the active applications widget frequently to close things when I'm done and empty used RAM/exit hidden apps for good measure.