Storage issuesSupport

1. matthewthebrav

matthewthebrav New Member

Hi,

I have had my Samsung Galaxy Ace for about 6 months now and have never really been able to install that many apps. I have been able to install a lot of apps which can be installed on my sim card (2gb) but there are some apps like Radio Player, Facebook, Twitter etc which insist on installing onto the phones storage. Now this has been a problem for me because I can only have one installed at a time. I have barley anything on my phone except Facebook, Youtube and the stuff it comes with. So when ever I try to install an app which has to be on the phones memory, like Twitter, Radio Player, National Rail enquiries, it just says there is not enough memory for it to be installed. I struggle to believe that my smart phone has only enough memory for 2 apps so does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

Look around mate, people have been complaining about this since the phone launched more than 2 years ago, your not the only one.
    You will find the solution you need, just search a bit.
  3. matthewthebrav

matthewthebrav New Member

Hi, I am really sorry but I have tried looking and I don't really understand a lot of what previous threads are saying to do as they are all for slightly different problems.
  4. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

As i see it, its exactly what you want.
    Your problem is that you are not getting enough space on your internal memory to accommodate your apps, you are having to rely on only sd card based apps.
    In short, you need more internal memory, and there is tonnes of data for achieving that here.
    I am surprised that you have been using this phone for 6 months with such a small internal memory, a smartphone is useless if you can't install apps on it, and most of the apps these days are required to be installed on the internal memory, which is already the biggest problem on this phone.