• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Storage Issues

(Im not very good at tech talk so please forgive me if i sound stupid)
Ive had this phone for almost a year and i really liked it at first. It started with my phone freezing or turning off so i decided to buy a 16gb sd card and my phone didnt have any issues for 2weeks and then a notificaion came up saying 'some system functions may not work.' I then bought another 16gb card and the notification didnt go away. I deleted pictures and and apps. It worked for awhile but this notif has now been on my phone for a week and nothin i do will make it go away. I now have no videos, gifs, and only 4 apps but it womt go away! I can no longer download apps because theres no space. Ive also tried disabling things i dont use like Amazon kindle, Audible, etc but no luck.

Please help!!

I have a ZTE Imperial. It has been replaced with a brand new phone 3 times in less than a year. Each phone US Cellular gave me all did the same thing. After any call made or any text sent a box comes up saying "unfortunately all settings have stopped." I called them today and told them I wanted a new model phone. They are sending the phone I chose ups overnight. Has anyone else had the problem with the ZTE Imperial?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones