• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Store and Email docs from droid

tjreishus

Android Enthusiast
Nov 8, 2009
I want to be able to store some documents on the phone so that I can send them via e-mail to clients throughout the day. I was able to do this easily with the BB storm, any ideas if this is possible with this phone and if you know how, could you please explain in detail how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Download Documents to Go Main App. Once you do that, adding an attachment to emails will give you a filetype option rather than going immediately to pictures to attach.
Assuming you've already placed your documents onto a folder on your SD card, once you select Documents to Go as the attachment type, just find the folder where you stored your documents and you should be able to attach.

This shouldnt require the full version of Docs to Go, but you sound like you might want the additional editing ability. It's half off right now, for what its worth.

Of note, i actually didn't get the attachment type option until after I used Documents to Go once.

Hope that helps. If you are unsure how to store your documents to your SD card, search the forum to learn how to "Mount your SD Card"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones