Store Hours app?

1. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

There was a neat little program on my Palm called 'Open', it was a simple little thing that allowed you to enter a store name, and then the hours it was open, by the days of the week. Is there anything like that on Android? I've searched a bit, but came up empty.

Advertisement
    :
  2. BookLover

BookLover Well-Known Member

Yes. It's called "Store Hours" in the Market :)

EDIT:
    I recant. It's no longer in the Market. But I have it on my phone.
  3. reinbeau

Can you pull the apk and share it with me? Pretty please?
  4. BookLover

BookLover Well-Known Member

I just tried it in my office and got an error. I'll try again when I'm in my car. If still error'ing, I'll let you know and share the apk with you if you still want it.

Maybe they discontinued support and that's why it's off the Market? I only used it twice when I first got it. It worked then, but I haven't used it for a few weeks at least.
  5. reinbeau

Actually thanx, but I googled it, and it isn't quite what I wanted. I want one I can enter data into, I don't want to depend on others gathering the data. I could download it from the google results, I wonder why it isn't in the market anymore?
  6. chicano

chicano Well-Known Member

I had OPEN on my Palm Tungsten C. That app was great. I was looking for something similar when I switched to Android... I haven't got any luck either.
  7. meneltharion

meneltharion Member

8. seoptix

seoptix New Member

9. iStoreHours

iStoreHours Member

10. meneltharion

meneltharion Member

11. jgforyou

jgforyou New Member

12. sabari

sabari New Member