Stores giving 2GB SD card with phone!General

Last Updated:

1. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought my phone today (YAY!!!!) from a corporate store. When the gentlemen was checking the phone out to me, he handed me a 2GB card (that the preorders were getting due to the apps writing to the SD card) for free! Didn't expect that in the store, so it was an added bonus! I already have a 16 GB from my Storm that's going in it, so this is a nice extra.

Got a case and protectors for it while I wait for the extended battery/door and case that will work with the extended battery/door.

Advertisement
  2. derekmitchell

derekmitchell Active Member

They forgot to give me my SD card. I called 611 and they are going to ship one out to me.

3. CFD323

CFD323 Well-Known Member

I didn't get one either. I'll try 611

4. derekmitchell

derekmitchell Active Member

I was with one employee setting up my phone. There was a woman next to me getting an incredible also. Her employee helping her mentioned the card and how it was included. I guess the guy who helped me out didnt get the memo.

5. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I got one with my phone, pre-ordered on the 19th and got the phone yesterday.

6. DroidInJax

DroidInJax Well-Known Member

Picked up my phone at Best Buy this morning and they gave me a 2gb card (I didn't ask for it). Or I could've used the price of it to upgrade to a bigger card. I already bought a 16gb card, so took the 2gb as an extra, I guess...

7. joemega2010

joemega2010 Member

Called the store,but theysaid that it wasn't included, called 611 and I got the same response...what do I do now?