Storing to SD card instead of internal memorySupport

1. bluedevilinaz

bluedevilinaz Member

Ok, color me stupid but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the storage for the camera/Apps to the sd card instead of the internal memory. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

settings, apps, on SD card. The ones that aren't checked check one, it'll go into the app options, them tap move to SD card.

If you're rooted, use titanium backup. Long press an app. Select move to SD card.

Sent using Tapatalk, the free one.
    bestaudioguy likes this.
  3. bluedevilinaz

bluedevilinaz Member

Thanks. Got the Apps fixed but how do I change the camera to store the pictures on the SD card? I've been trying to figure that one out for 2 months since I got the phone.
  4. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

I thought that was automatic? They should be located in the DCIM/camera/ folder.

5. bluedevilinaz

bluedevilinaz Member

I'll check it out and make sure. I haven't hooked it up via USB yet but on my other droids it was a choice between internal and SD card. Thanks.
  6. bluedevilinaz

bluedevilinaz Member

Well I can't get it to hook up to the computer except to charge. Hmm....
  7. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

You can change the USB mode from the status bar icon thing.
    If you need the drivers they're in the root forum

8. bluedevilinaz

bluedevilinaz Member

I had that on my old phone(droid X) but it's not on this one oddly enough. I'll look for the drivers, although I'm not sure how to get them on there since I don't have a way to connect the phone to the computer. Thanks for the tips!
  9. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

Be sure USB debugging is on in settings.