• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

storm to droid

rican408

Nov 7, 2009
Been on the storm since launch. Wanted something on verizon that could really compete with the iphone. So I got me the new droid. I'm a bit of a power user. I'm still used to blackberryhs so I'm finding it a little hard to navigate around settings and things I used to be able to do with my storm. I guess a whole lot of searching is in my future

Been on the storm since launch. Wanted something on verizon that could really compete with the iphone. So I got me the new droid. I'm a bit of a power user. I'm still used to blackberryhs so I'm finding it a little hard to navigate around settings and things I used to be able to do with my storm. I guess a whole lot of searching is in my future

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones