• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Story game

(heheheheee!)

Every 1 on Jersey Isle... however the great Stinkus with his great super human mind (even without his head) made a giant cat killing ray gun, and shot the FAT cat right between the eyes...

Everyone had a great feast on the cats body...

But Stinky was evil and designed a super soldier drug that makes you super fast and strong like super man but without the kryptonite rubbish weakness... and took it!

He became like a mini God and started killing left right and center

So then...

Upvote 0
Then the RENEGADE PHASE KILLER KAT looked direct into the camera and meowed..saying...
ugly-cat.jpg

Upvote 0
crackers .Rico ofcourse refused .He took out his razr phone and loaded the nyan cat animation .The cat popped on Stinky Stinky who now is Stinky Slinky

Flashback: by this time , "Karan Van DPR" was eating his fav snack "JEFF Peanut Butter".. Karan van DPR later saw "Stinky's Slinky after he ate a Hersheys Choco bar.. he started getting those "suppressed freeky feelings" for the Stink's Slink AGAIN, and said out LOUD... "Hay HAAY hay! i wonder what would happen if the Stink put his slink in my penut BUTTer?

Upvote 0
BUT because Stinky Slinky harassed the evil admin on the android forums empire known as the Sinister Phases and because Stinky Slinky called his really really HUGE cat a fat kitty... he was banashed never too be seenz ever again... like the plague...

The Stinky Slinky said to his mom:

"mom If you don't wash your Slinky... does it get Stinky!?"

His mom then said...

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Finding the first "source" to stink his slink....At which time, Karan The DPR ran in one direction, yeahjakker split into, yeahha ran one way while Hijakker ran and tripped while attempting to run the other way... rico swung up into the highest tree and yelled..."STINKEY! ...HEY S T I N K A A A A Y!... g o e e e e z I e on hijacakker will yah?... Hijakker just lay there with the biggest grin on his...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones