Story game

Last Updated: 2012-08-26 07:39:26
  1. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Of course, Victoria had no clue what Ludo was, so she......

Advertisement
  2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Shot Peter. As he died he said...
  3. 9to5cynic

"Victoria,.... *gasp*..... I..... am ..... your...... father...."

Victoria was clearly shocked at this brand new 100% fresh plot twist. Peter's dying words continued, "you should know the truth about your origins... go to the ---
  4. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

"Mountain which looks like a mole-hill and contact Mole No. 62 .He is ........."
    (Breaks the fourth wall)
  5. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

a total flaming idiot, but he is also. . .
  6. karandpr

"a rodeo clown . Ask him about ......."
  7. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

why he loves to dress up in women's clothing and smear lipstick on his face while he dances in front of his living room window for the passersby, but only on Fridays, and also ask him about. . . .
  8. karandpr

(srry 9to5cynic :( )
    "The Pyramid of Osiris and Hanging Ghosts of Babloscion "

Victoria " ???????? "

Peter "Just pulling your leg .Ask the dude about the "

And peter Dies .

All Victoria has is one 34 sided dice

She wonders ...........
    9to5cynic likes this.
  9. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

what it does as she rolls it and it lands on #2. Suddenly it disappears and a genie appears in its place.

"Why helllooooooooo, little lady! My how nice it is to be out of that dice! You have 2 wishes, what will the first one be?"

And Victoria says. . .
  10. karandpr

"Banko Tomolo Tripoli Binkoi Tuzumpu "

Genie " Beep error "

And suddenly
  11. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

hundreds upon hundreds of fat, ugly moles fall from the sky, their already dead carcasses raining down upon the genie and Victoria. They head for cover into a cave, where they make mad ravenous love. After the mole rain ends, the genie says, "Okay, come on, you have one more wish left. I gotta be somewhere." So Victoria says. . .
  12. karandpr

Victoria "Once more "

genie "Peter's daughter is crazy as him"

Genie "So long "

Victoria quickly takes a video and uploads it on YouTube.

and then........
  13. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

realizes that there is no youtube because it's WWII (remember, Victoria, you stupid idiot?), and so she leaves her camera behind and walks out of the cave and sees a beautiful house in the distance sitting on top of a huge mountain and so she says "Genie, Genie, come back!" and the genie appears and says "What do you want, I was about to take a dump" and she says "My last wish is to go to that house!" and the Genie says, "Um, well," and so Victoria says "Now!" and so the Genie snaps his fingers and she appears in front of the house and it has a huge sign that says "Eagles Nest" and she remembers from history class that it was Hitler's house in the mountains, and she looks up at a window and sees a little guy with a Hitler 'stache, and she walks up to the front door and. . .
  14. karandpr

She is teleported to 2011 .
    She meets Dax
    Victoria "Who are you ? "
    Dax " E equals mc squared "
    and then
  15. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

damn you

She reappears at Eagles Nest and this guy in an SS uniform says "Sie sind sch
  16. karandpr

triinnng
    "Victoria ,get up and go to school "

Suddenly .....
  17. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Victoria gets and up goes to school, smiling over how nice and imaginative her dream was and what a pity, a freaking pity, that it was over, and suddenly on her way to the bus stop, a 300 pound man of grotesquely ugly proportions runs into her and says "Hello, there, young lady, what's your name?" and Victoria says "Victoria" and the man says "Nice to meet you, Victoria, my name is Karanpr, but you can call me Kara, like Superman's girl cousin" and then Victoria says. . .
  18. karandpr

LMAO.(I wish I were 300 pound :rolleyes:)

"I will call you HanTrio as in HanTrio the Cockatoo Thief . "

HanSolo suddenly appears from future

2Pie/three ......
  19. 9to5cynic

Victoria snaps awake. She looks around, and she is sitting in front of her work desk. The windows xp clock says 11:32 am.

When you can't sleep, thinks Victoria, it is easy to lose yourself in imagination. Everything feels so far away.

In steps her boss with ....
  20. karandpr

"Victoria stop playing Achron already !!"
    Victoria "Silence imbecile ,I am Queen Beezelbub from Cthulu"

Boss "You are fired "

And so....
  21. 9to5cynic

Victoria walked to the library. Fortunately, this was one of the only libraries in the world to have the book she was looking for: the Necronomicon. Victoria is very aware of it's power. This isn't the first time she's dabbled into the darker powers of the universe. She knows all about the Great Old Ones, the Elder Gods and the Outer Gods. She is not to be trifled with.

---------
    *Back at her work*
    ---------

Gary was just finishing his fourth cup of coffee. He didn't even feel bad about firing that girl, what was her name again?. Didn't matter. He emailed HR and told them to look for a new employee.

*The phone rings....*
  22. karandpr

"Would you like a credit card ? "
    Gary The Boss "NO"
    Slams the phone
    His mobile rings
    "Get a free holiday ?"
    Gary "NO "
    and so he was hounded everyday and night by annoying phone calls and spam emails .

Victoria laughed far away.
    She unleashed the most powerful Dark Magic on Gary
    Telemarketers.

Suddenly Steve ......
  23. 9to5cynic

was hungry. This was weird because Steve had just eaten a Voltron sized meal of ham, turkey, and pizza. Upon realizing exactly what he had eaten, Steve was worried about his sanity. Turkey, Ham, *and* pizza! It was then that Steve heard a knock on his door

*knock knock knock*
  24. karandpr

Steve ,"who is there "

Stay Tuned for scenes from the next episode of Dragon Ball Z
  25. highjakker

highjakker Well-Known Member

"banana"

steve, "banana who?"

*knock knock*

steve, "who's there?"