Straight talk serviceSupport

1. Gareatron

Gareatron Well-Known Member

People with straight talk I have some questions about signing up for straight talk. Today when I went through the menus to get a Sim card and plan card to the point where you enter you're zip code. When I do only at&t sim comes up. Does that mean that in my area I can only use at&t? I don't want at&t I want T-Mobile.

Advertisement
  2. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

go to t-mobiles website n check coverage for your area ;)
  3. 0ptimusV

0ptimusV Active Member

I ordered mine from Walmart.
  4. Gareatron

On the website shows up as perfect coverage.
  5. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

6. HyperM3

HyperM3 Well-Known Member

I ordered the ATT SIM, didnt want Tmo so I cant help you.
  7. Gareatron

Well they only have att.
  8. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze Well-Known Member

I had the same problem what i realized was that straight talk don't make micro sd card for t-mobile they only make it for att. So when you pick micro it only lets you order it for att. I have to say i ordered the att one and it's amazing! you won't be disappointed, great coverage!
  9. Gareatron

OK I'll give it go hopefully you're right about the service.
  10. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

If you want T-Mobile just cut the full size sim there are many guides on how to do it
  11. Gareatron

How's you're data speeds?
  12. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze Well-Known Member

I'm getting about 3 to 6mpb or whatever it's called consistently when I went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving I was getting about 7 to 12mpb.
  13. donec

donec Well-Known Member

With straight talk can you get a prepaid plan that is for talking only and not for data?

I ask because I use wifi (I carry a hot spot with me) for calls and data but if I find I am in an area that my wifi does not work and I need to make a call I want a sim and service plan to make that call.
  14. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

U can do their $30 plan. Its talk and text and like 300mb of data or something like that
  15. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

T-mobile has a 300mb 1500 minutes or texts for 30 bucks