Strange Camera Issues with DroidSupport

Last Updated:

1. mooseyfate

mooseyfate New Member This Topic's Starter

Today my new Motorola Droid arrived, and let me be the first to say that I love the phone and so far it has definitely met my expectations. However, I noticed that once I started playing with the 5.0 mp camera that there was something very wrong.

It's a bit hard to explain, so I'll let the pictures do the talking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has been like this since I pulled the phone out of the box. I have messed with every camera setting on the phone, and no matter what it still looks this way. Even Sepia pictures still look completely odd.

There's no doubt that I will be exchanging this phone for another one with a properly working camera A.S.A.P., but I guess I was just curious to see if anyone else has had this issue, or if this is at all a known issue with the Droid.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Theibault

Theibault Well-Known Member

My phone, which has been working brilliantly till today, started doing the same thing with its camera. Anyone else? PS, it's one month old and it just happened out of the blue. Any clue as to this being a hardware or software issue?

3. questrider

questrider Member

Go into the camera software's Settings and make sure Color effect isn't set to Solarize. If it is set to None and still does this then something isn't working properly.